Learn how to sell on eBay, gain access to retail products at wholesale prices and spend no money upfront on inventory.
It doesn’t cost anything to open wholesale accounts, to work with legitimate wholesalers. You don’t need to buy any inventory upfront.
You’ll learn how to gain access to any product at wholesale prices. You’ll be able to list wholesalers inventory, for free.
Only after you make a sale the wholesaler will ship your order to your customer. You never need to keep an inventory and you only buy the customers order after you make a sale.
You make a profit.
LATEST: Lectures are up to date as of July 2015.
After taking this course, you’ll be able to…
- Gain access to any retail product at wholesale prices and have them drop shipped to customers.
- Validate their retail product ideas and prove they sale by using eBay, Amazon, and Google.
- Get a Tax ID and Business License in order to work with wholesalers in the U.S.
- Start a business internationally and get retail products from anywhere in the world.
- Product source baseball card cases and see exactly how to profit an extra $24,000 a year.
- Learn the basics of selling on eBay as well as leveraging it to increase profits by using specific selling practices.
- Gain customers loyalty with superior customer service, because a repeat customer is always cheaper than having to find new customers. Customer loyalty is a recipe for long term profits.
- Get new and repeat customer email signups in order to increase sales.
- Learn the basics of email marketing and become less dependent of eBay.
- Leverage an eCommerce store in order to increase sales (beginner lectures).
- Avoid mistakes to save a few years of work and thousands of dollars (using case studies).
- Maximize your time in order to achieve success. You have enough time to accomplish your goals and much of your time is wasted.
- Ask unlimited questions to the instructor and get help along the way to their success.
“Will this work in my country?”
Yes, section’s 4 and 5 of the course will teach you how to successfully do this from anywhere in the world. Those lectures are available to watch for free.
Why you should listen:
I’ve been selling online since 2006 and have sold over $750,000 in total. I started an online retail business and made my first sale 2 weeks later. While (not) studying to become a communication major at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, I was profiting $24,000 per year selling on eBay (that’s a lot of beer money). Sales to date have been over $525,000.00 (this is confirmed in lecture 1 and 2).
What effectively works for one person will effectively work the same for any other person.
Only a very limited number of people know this information. That means you’ll have limited competition in this area to maximize your probability for success!
Scroll up and Enroll Now!